Nida Fazli was a renowned Indian poet and lyricist known for his profound and emotionally charged poetry. He was born on October 12, 1938, in Delhi, India, and passed away on February 8, 2016. Nida Fazli’s real name was Muqtida Hasan Nida Fazli, and he was widely celebrated for his contributions to Urdu and Hindi literature.
Nida Fazli’s poetry often touched upon themes of love, loss, and the complexities of human emotions. His verses were characterized by their deep philosophical insights, which resonated with a wide audience. He had a unique ability to capture the essence of life’s myriad experiences in his poetic expressions.
In addition to his poetry, Nida Fazli gained immense popularity as a lyricist in the Indian film industry. He penned lyrics for numerous Bollywood songs that have become timeless classics. Some of his most famous works in the world of music include “Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya” from the movie “Sarfarosh” and “Tu Is Tarah Se Meri Zindagi Mein” from “Aap To Aise Na The.”
Nida Fazli’s contributions to literature and music earned him several prestigious awards and accolades throughout his career. He remains a revered figure in the world of poetry and Hindi cinema, and his words continue to inspire and move people to this day.
Nida Fazli, the renowned Indian Hindi and Urdu poet, is buried at the “Jannat-Ul-Baqi” cemetery in Medina, Saudi Arabia. Jannat-Ul-Baqi is a historic cemetery and is the final resting place for several notable personalities. Nida Fazli passed away on February 8, 2016, and was laid to rest in this cemetery.
Nida Fazli (1938-2016) was a renowned Indian Urdu poet and lyricist known for his profound and thought-provoking poetry. He contributed significantly to both Urdu and Hindi literature and was widely appreciated for his literary works. Some of his notable works and achievements include:
1. Poetry: Nida Fazli’s poetry is highly regarded for its deep and reflective themes. He wrote ghazals, nazms, and other forms of Urdu poetry that explored human emotions, relationships, and societal issues.
2. Lyrics for Bollywood: Nida Fazli also made a name for himself as a lyricist in the Hindi film industry. He penned lyrics for numerous Bollywood songs that became popular and are still cherished by music enthusiasts. Some of his notable film songs include “Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya” from the movie “Sarfarosh” and “Aa Bhi Jaa” from the film “Sur.”
3. Awards and Honors: Nida Fazli received several awards and honors for his contributions to literature and poetry. He was a recipient of the Sahitya Akademi Award, one of the most prestigious literary awards in India, for his poetry collection “Kabhi Khojhte Kabhi Paate.”
4. Social Commentary: Fazli’s poetry often carried a strong social and philosophical message. He was known for addressing contemporary issues, societal concerns, and human emotions in his verses.
Nida Fazli’s work continues to be celebrated for its poetic beauty, emotional depth, and intellectual richness, making him one of the prominent poets in the world of Urdu and Hindi literature.
Nida Fazli, whose real name was Muqtida Hasan Nida Fazli, was a renowned Indian Urdu poet and lyricist. He was born on October 12, 1938, in Delhi, India. His early life was marked by exposure to literature and poetry, as his father, Murtaza Hasan Baidi, was also a well-known poet and lyricist.
Nida Fazli grew up in a literary and culturally rich environment, which greatly influenced his interest in poetry. He received his early education in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, and his love for poetry and literature continued to grow during his school years.
During his youth, Nida Fazli was drawn to the Progressive Writers’ Movement, which was a literary and social movement in India that aimed to promote progressive and leftist ideologies through literature. This movement had a significant impact on his poetic and literary style.
Nida Fazli’s early life experiences and upbringing in a family with a strong literary tradition played a crucial role in shaping his career as a poet and lyricist. Throughout his life, he contributed to Urdu and Hindi literature with his thought-provoking and emotional poetry, as well as by penning lyrics for numerous Bollywood songs. His work often delved into themes of love, human emotions, and social issues.
Nida Fazli’s poetry and lyrics have left an indelible mark on the world of Urdu and Hindi literature, and his works continue to be celebrated and admired by poetry enthusiasts and music lovers alike.
Nida Fazli (1938-2016) was a prominent Indian Urdu poet and lyricist known for his poignant and meaningful poetry. He contributed significantly to both Urdu and Hindi literature. Some of his notable works and popular poems include:
1. “Mujhse Pehli Si Mohabbat”: This is one of his most famous and widely appreciated poems. It reflects on lost love and the idea that the first love is irreplaceable.
2. “Kabhi Kisi Ko Mukammal Jahan Nahi Milta”: This poem discusses the idea that one can never truly attain everything they desire in life.
3. “Duniya Jise Kehte Hain”: This poem explores the complexities of the world and the human condition.
4. “Har Taraf Har Jagah Beshumar Aadmi”: Nida Fazli’s take on the crowded and bustling life of cities.
5. “Ghar Se Masjid Hai Bahut Door”: A reflection on the importance of prayer and spirituality.
6. “Raat Bhar Ka Hai Mehmaan Andhera”: This poem touches upon the transient nature of darkness and how it’s just a temporary guest in the night.
Nida Fazli was also a renowned lyricist in the Indian film industry, and his lyrics added depth and emotion to many Bollywood songs. Some of the songs he wrote include “Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya” from the movie “Sarfarosh” and “Tu Is Tarah Se Meri Zindagi Mein” from the film “Aap To Aise Na The.”
His poetry and lyrics often dealt with themes of love, loss, human emotions, and the complexities of life. Nida Fazli’s work continues to be celebrated and cherished by poetry enthusiasts and music lovers in India and beyond.
Nida Fazli, whose real name was Muqtida Hasan Nida Fazli, was a renowned Indian Urdu poet and lyricist. He left a lasting legacy in the world of Urdu poetry and Hindi film industry with his profound and emotionally charged poetry. Here are some aspects of his legacy:
1. Poetry: Nida Fazli was known for his evocative and deeply philosophical poetry. His ghazals and nazms often explored themes of love, loss, and the human condition. His poetic style was marked by simplicity, yet his verses carried a profound depth of emotion and meaning. His works continue to be cherished and recited by poetry enthusiasts.
2. Bollywood Lyricist: Nida Fazli also had a significant impact on the Indian film industry as a lyricist. He penned lyrics for numerous Hindi films and collaborated with many music composers and directors. Some of his memorable film songs include “Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya” from the movie “Sarfarosh” and “Kabhi Kabhi Aditi” from “Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.” His contribution to the world of Hindi cinema is celebrated, and his songs continue to be popular.
3. Awards and Recognition: Nida Fazli received several prestigious awards during his lifetime, including the Sahitya Akademi Award, the Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist, and the Padma Shri, one of the highest civilian honors in India. These accolades attest to his significant contributions to the field of literature and lyrics.
4. Influence: Nida Fazli’s work has had a profound influence on subsequent generations of poets and lyricists in India. Many have been inspired by his style, his choice of words, and his ability to capture complex emotions in his poetry. His legacy lives on through the works of those who have been inspired by him.
5. Cultural Impact: Nida Fazli’s poetry and lyrics have become an integral part of Indian cultural and artistic expression. His words have been used in various forms of artistic expression, from music to theater, and continue to resonate with audiences across the country.
Nida Fazli’s legacy as a poet and lyricist endures, and his contributions to both Urdu poetry and the Hindi film industry continue to be celebrated and cherished by people who appreciate the beauty of his words and the depth of his emotions.